Friday, July 30, 2010

Kates-playground Bed Strip

[Kanjani8] Kanjani ∞ Sentai Ranger - Yokoyama Yuu

July 29, 2010



title: keeping things clean and tidy

Hello, Yokoyama Yuu which lately is wearing only sandals tegoshidesu

is a bit 'but suddenly dash

All of you, delete your e-mail immediately after receiving it?

I simply leave tegoshidesu

dash

Right now I was thinking about ordering but I ended up reading them again dash

Once again, I was thinking that what is past is past.

you all, I want you to live with all your strength.

So they have no regrets.

Certainly you treasure your family. Ah

lightbulb


There are a lot of emails from other members tegoshidesu


well then dash


Janken dash



peacenosign



If you received punch, are suffering the heat of summer?





NOTE:
I think it is re-read the emails of his mother. Yoko tes gold

0 comments:

Post a Comment