Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Xanax And Sweet Cravings

C A R E F U L - Paramore {new video ♥}

PARAMORE ♥
Yesterday, seven in June, has released new official video of Paramore. The song is Careful , from their third and final (for now) album Brand New Eyes .

to be a kind of behind the scenes bar live bar official video for the song, I think it came pretty well.
As usual, sleep, fun, and I love them for that.
And Hayley ... It is magnificent. I mean, she's beautiful, is aggressive and has red hair UU
As for Josh, I'm still the same babe xD I'm happy to be married, although I thought it was the man of my life. But we overlook.
Zac, always beautiful, too beautiful, Jeremy Taylor ... He's always fun *_____*
Instead, go to more serious topics:
C areful
do you not consider it fantastic? Magnificent? Fantabolante? Ultrasuperiperrocchettaroserrima? I swear I * * I love BNE
as albums. Very different, in my opinion, the second (but equally special RIOT! *___*) \u0026lt;3
Creed, donc that the new video is beautiful: D

You can watch it here

0 comments:

Post a Comment