Monday, March 8, 2010

Replica Lobster Boat Plans

[NEWS] Tomohisa Yamashita: Alle fan mail



are Yamashita Tomohisa (^ o ^)

Tonight at 21: "Code Blue emergency relief ~ 2" episode 9

The second season is coming at the end!


Today is the story of a baby son in a family with a single parent who lives far away from the mother



Because her mother is busy with work
the boy is taken care of by his grandmother

He is still a child,
yet it is sensitive to things happening around him!


When I was small I was equal
mom was out working
so I can understand the feeling of loneliness of the boy!

Even today, it is a story with Still a deep meaning

3 episodes

The way in which trainees address problems
surpass themselves and continue to grow:
please watch till the end!

Also I will do my best to complete the
'last piece of filming!

Please give us your encouragement (^ O ^)



Notes: P
dear, you must have had a difficult childhood. I wonder if you enter the JE has made things easier or not ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment